Master Setting Discs:
Master Setting Discs may be used to calibrate and master your measuring equipment . Master Setting Discs are manufactured in 3 Styles to meet the specific needs of your measurement. All Master Setting Discs are sold including Grips.
- Class XX, X or Y (Class Z or ZZ quoted upon request)
- Direction of Tolerance;
- Master (Bilateral)
- Go (Plus)
- NoGo (Minus)
- Style I
- Style II
- Style III
- Tool Steel: 60/62 Rc
- Chrome: 70/72 Rc
- .1500" (3.81mm) - 8.0100" (203.45mm)
- Marked with diameter and direction of tolerance on Master Setting Discs over 1.5100"
- Certificate of Accuracy included.
- ISO 17025 Accredited Certificates & Non-Accredited Certs may be purchased.
- See pages 32 - 34 in the Gage Catalog for more information