Steel Class ZZ Gage Pins & Sets
Make quick and accurate measurements with Vermont Gage pin gages. Measure hole diameters, calculatedistances between holes, gageslot widths and locations. Use for Go/NoGo inspection. Set micrometers, verniers and other measuring devices.
- Class ZZ (.0002" or 0.005mm tolerance)
- Go (Plus) or NoGo (Minus)
- .0005" or 0.01mm diameters
- .001" or 0.02mm set increments
- Tool Steel; 60/65 Rc
- 2" Long
- 10 microinch finish or better
- Round within .0001" or 0.0025mm
- Marked with diameter and direction of tolerance on gages over .0605"
- Certificate of Accuracy is included.
- ISO 17025 Accredited and Non-Accredited Calibration Certificates may be purchased.
- See pages 2-7 in the Gage Catalog for more information