Pipe Thread plug Gages
Pipe Thread gages are used to inspect Tapered or Straight Pipe Threads. They are perfect for the inspection of internal fittings. Vermont Gage stocks gages to inspect the following pipe threads, NPT, NPSM, NPTF (Dryseal), and NPSF. Plug gages may be purchased as assemblies or as individual members. Custom pipe threads are quoted upon request.
- NPT includes L-1 Tapered Plug gages from 1/16-27 thru 6”-8
- NPTF (Dryseal) Tapered L-1, L-3, & 6 step Plug gages from 1/16-27 thru 3”-8
- NPSM & NPSF Straight Plug gages.
- Other pipe thread Plugs available on request
- Certificate of Accuracy included.
- ISO 17025 Accredited Certificates & Non-Accredited Certs may be purchased.
- See pages 88 - 89 in the 2016 Gage Catalog for more information