VERMONT PRECISION TOOLS, INC. (VPT) WAS FOUNDED IN 1968.
VPT was founded by Norman C. Leduc and Raymond R. Boutin. VPT’s introduction into the metalworking industry was through manufacturing knock-out pins, ejector pins, perforators, special punches and virtually any precision round and ground pins used by a variety of cutting tool blank users. Since the inception, VPT has expanded its product offering to also include core rods and medical burr blanks. We now service over 1,500 customers.
With our experience in precision grinding VPT created a Gage division to manufacture a wide range of gage pins and sets. Vermont Gage was formed in 1980. In 1989, the gage line expanded to include all classes of tolerances. Additionally, we have expanded the types of gages offered to our customers by adding taperlock gages, ring gages, and thread ring gages.
In 2000, we opened our thread manufacturing division in a state of the art manufacturing facility in Franklin, Kentucky. We have expanded this operation a number of times as the demand for our thread product has risen year over year.
Vermont Gage's success has been built on quality products, competitive price and delivery, technical expertise and exceptional customer service.
VERMONT GAGE IS A FULLY RESPONSIBLE MANUFACTURER.
- We are active in National Trade Associations and National Standards committees (ANSI, ISA & AMTMA).
- Quality, safety and value are inherent in the manufacture of all our products.
- Materials and processes are monitored and all products are inspected for conformance to established quality standards.
- Vermont Gage is 'ISO 17025' certified.
- Vermont Precision Tools, Inc. is 'ISO 9001' certified.
- Vermont Gage has adopted the measurement dispute resolution methods endorsed by the AMTMA
- A continuous program of product development and improvement is sustained to provide the capability to meet future needs of our customers.