Black Guard™ Class ZZ Sets & pins
Black Guard™ black oxide treatment typically penetrates .000040" - .000060" deep, which will visually reveal wear patterns allowing the inspector to calibrate or replace gage pins more effectively.
Black Guard™ treatment will help prevent rust and corrosion, which will extend the useful life of the gage.
- Prevents Rust and Corrosion
- Visible Wear Indication
- Longer Life
- Class ZZ (.0002" or 0.005mm tolerance)
- Go (Plus) or NoGo (Minus)
- .0005" or 0.01mm diameters
- .001" or 0.02mm set increments
- Tool Steel; 60/65 Rc
- 2" Long
- 10 microinch finish or better
- Round within .0001" or 0.0025mm
- Marked with diameter and direction of tolerance on gages over .0605"
- Certificate of Accuracy is included.
- ISO 17025 Accredited and Non-Accredited Calibration Certificates may be purchased.
- See pages 2-7 in the Gage Catalog for more information